Introducing our new game called:
“Don’t Be A Di*k During Meals With Friends.”
The first person to crack and look at their phone picks up the check.
Our (initial) purpose of the game was to get everyone off the phones free from twitter/fb/texting and to encourage conversations.
1) The game starts after everyone has ordered.
2) Everybody places their phone on the table face down.
3) The first person to flip over their phone loses the game.
4) Loser of the game pays for the bill.
5) If the bill comes before anyone has flipped over their phone everybody is declared a winner and pays for their own meal.
-Starting the game after everyone is seated.
-In the rare event that multiple people flip their phones simultaneously, the bill is split between said players.
- Feel free to invoke penalties/strikes systems.
- No touching or messing with anybody else’s phones.
- You don’t have to stack the phones. This was done for picture taking purposes.
- I realize I should perhaps think of a different name for this awesome game. Because I don’t mean to imply that everyone who checks their phone during meals is a di*k.
- I recommend not being such a stickler or hardass on people about the rules and even initiation of the game. Basic premise is to just get people open to the idea of staying active and attentive to one another. But if someone has to take a call; they have to take a call =).
- Have fun! It’s really more of a fun concept in this new age high tech life of ours. Conversation is the spice of life.
“Glaucus flagellum, ein noch unbeschriebenes Seethier”, in Magazin für den neuesten Zustand der Naturkunde mit Rücksicht auf die dazugehörigen Hülfswissenschaften, Johann Heinrich Voigt, vol. 5 by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach
If you’re going to go down, you might as well blame it on an imaginary animal like Twitter did with their infamous Fail Whale. I’ve taken the liberty of creating this animal for you:
Please use it.
Please oh please.
Update: Tumblr used the TumblBeasts! Check it out :D
It is almost Christmas time! This is by far my favorite time of the year. I love being able to put up the tree, see all the lights, and to be able to play Christmas music. One of my favorite things to do when it comes around to Christmas is to decorate my tree! My family and I do it every year together. We usually put on a Christmas movie like “Elf” or “National Lampoons Christmas Vacation” and do it all in one night! It is a lot of fun being able to go through the boxes of ornaments and remembering where they all came from! When you pull one out you always know where it is from and when you got it! This year I am not asking for much…mainly a lot of iTunes gifts cards, being that my parents get very mad at all the money I spend on music, whoops(: Hope you all have a merry Christmas!!!
here’s my pieces i did for the Super I am 8 bit show
IREM VS TAITO
VIOLENT STORM by konami (listen to THIS while looking)
also here’s some little step by step gifs of each piece, which might be interesting to some people
Florida legislation is the latest to prohibit shoppers from buying ‘nonstaple, unhealthy foods’ with federal aid. It’s a trend driven by health concerns but also by tight budgets.